Amtel BYOD Stipend Management
Increased flexibility, enhanced user experience, and cost reduction
Increasingly, enterprise IT departments support Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) for mobile access within the company for increased flexibility, enhanced user experience, and cost reduction. In addition to end-user device self-enrollment, security, and compliance features, Amtel provides “paper-free” BYOD stipend management for employee reimbursements, integrated in cloud based Amtel MDM solution.
BYOD Stipend Management capabilities include:
- Stipend policy limits by employee profile
- Self-service invoice upload and reimbursement requests
- Automated approval routing to managers
- Easy integration with accounts payable
- Reimbursements only to active employees
- Manage tax compliance for BYOD expenses
- Monitor monthly approvals to verify user conformance to policies
- Companies are taking advantage of the BYOD trend by allowing employees to access corporate email and resources from personal mobile devices, leading to greater productivity, user experience, and employee satisfaction, while securing the corporate information contained on mobile devices.
- You can set up stipend policy and limits, approval workflows, and monitoring to enforce compliance with company policies and guidelines.
- Amtel solution automatically integrates with your financial systems using standard interfaces.
- Amtel’s Mobile Device and Security Management (MDM) solutions address and resolve critical issues facing IT professionals as it minimizes corporate and personal liability risks.
Download the Amtel Mobile & Telecom Expense Management Datasheet (PDF).