Amtel Mobile App Management
Help enterprise customers take control over mobile apps
How do IT operations secure enterprise apps, enforce compliance for public apps usage, and protect corporate content and data accessed on corporate issued and BYOD mobile devices?
Amtel’s Mobile App Management for smart phones and tablets help enterprise customers take control over mobile apps with the ability to easily setup and manage both public and private apps in their organizations.
Enterprise App Store
Amtel’s Mobile Device Management solution enables companies to create their in-house apps and push them to the corporate devices without having to put them on the marketplace.
- Create enterprise app store for in-house private apps
- Push and update enterprise apps over the air and manage versions
- Prevent leakage of corporate data to individual accounts from enterprise apps
- Safely remove enterprise app from BYOD devices when MDM is disabled
- Configure access conntrol in user profiles
Amtel’s Mobile Device Management customers take advantage of its integrated, full featured mobile apps management capabilities and achieve policy compliance, increased productivity and cost savings. With the ability to restrict which mobile apps can be run on the device and which apps will be blocked, corporate poilicy for mobile apps usage are easily implemented.
Download the Amtel Mobile Device Management Solution: MDM Datasheet (PDF).